With motorcycle insurance coverage from Texas Insurance Agency, you can choose how much and what kind of coverage your bike needs — at a reasonable price, too. Options include Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability, Medical Payments, Roadside Assistance, and more. Protect your bike with the following types of motorcycle insurance coverage:
Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability (BI/PD) — BI/PD covers you if you’re at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someone’s property, up to the limits you select.
Comprehensive & Collision — This motorcycle insurance coverage pays to repair or replace your motorcycle if it’s stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. For each coverage, you select a deductible that you pay out of pocket. We pay for the remaining damage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) — When the person at fault for an accident doesn’t have insurance or doesn’t have enough insurance, UM/UIM will cover your injuries and damages that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.
Medical Payments — MedPay covers the cost of necessary medical care you receive as the result of a motorcycle accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault. MedPay often is limited to medical treatment received within the first three years after an accident and is limited to a specific dollar amount. In some states, MedPay only applies after other medical insurance is exhausted.
Custom Parts & Equipment — When you purchase Comprehensive or Collision motorcycle insurance coverage, at least $3,000 of Accessory coverage for your custom parts and equipment is included in most states. Up to $30,000 of additional Accessory coverage can be purchased to cover custom parts that exceed the included value.
Roadside Assistance — If your motorcycle breaks down, Roadside Assistance will pay to tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility. Roadside Assistance also covers the necessary labor costs at the place of breakdown when your motorcycle or off-road vehicle is disabled due to any of the following:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
- Insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water, or other fluids
- Entrapment in snow, mud, water, or sand within 100 feet of the roadway
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage for Many Types of Bikes
We know how important it is to choose the right motorcycle insurance. With so many motorcycle insurance policies to look at, we provide the information you need to make the best decision. Texas Insurance Agency motorcycle insurance coverage protects many types of bikes and ATVs, including Cruisers, Limited Production Cruisers, Street Sports, High Performance, Touring, Sport Touring, Mopeds, Scooters, and Trikes. We even offer motorcycle insurance for older bike models. Get the motorcycle insurance coverage you need today, and we’ll take care of the rest.
You may qualify for even more discounts, too, including the following:*
- Claims-Free Renewal — Receive an discount if you have no at-fault accidents during your previous policy period.
- Homeowner — Get a discount on your motorcycle policy if you own your own home.
- LoJack — Receive a discount if your bike is equipped with LoJack® for even more affordable motorcycle insurance.
- Paid in Full — Pay the full amount of your policy when it renews and receive a discount just for doing so.
- Prompt Payer — Pay on time for a year and receive a discount when your policy renews.
- Responsible Driver — No accidents or violations on your driving record for the last three years translates to a discount.
- Safety Course — Completing an approved safety course could earn you a discount.